This integrated agency is one of the underdogs in adland. They are an agency that celebrates collaboration, opinions and makes an impact. They have an impressive range of FMCG, Alcohol and entertainment brands. With a huge amount of new business wins they are at an exciting stage with big growth plans and looking for a key player to be a part of this.
Working directly into the Group Strategy Director and in partnership with the Creative Director, the Planning Director will be autonomous and charged with leading the planning product. The agency is small and this is a key position in driving the agency culture, thought leadership and being part of winning new business team.
- Leading the planning output to reveal insight that cultivates amazing creative work
- Be seen by clients as a brilliant thought leader and trusted adviser
- Pitching and presenting brilliantly to win
- Growth of the Client's business - by sharing a passion for all things comms
- Planning team growth and development - build and nurture a team of talented planners
- Already in a Strategy Director role.
- Proven track record in new business and pitch wins
- Leading high profile projects that champion effectiveness as well as creativity
- Broad integrated experience
- VOD to in-store to events and experiences
- Able to inspire confidence and excitement amongst colleagues and clients.
- Able to keep everything on time, on brief and on budget
Got the above and interested in finding out more? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Strategy Director - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- £80000.00 - £100000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Lisa Gills
- Contact email:
- Publish date: