Our client is a creative agency based in London working with world renowned consumer brands.
Working alongside the Head of Strategy you will be responsible for several lead clients with in the agency. Working with their client to understand, empathise and deliver solutions for the commercial challenges they are facing, ultimately driving brilliant creative that delivers results.
- Working with 2 or 3 of the clients across a mix of projects from ATL including TV to social and content driven projects.
- Working with creative teams to collaborate the best possible creative output.
- Work with Leads and Heads of departments in creating annual calendar of comms activities.
- Integrated agency experience.
- Previously and most recently worked with fashion and beauty/lifestyle clients.
- Proven track record of pitching and winning new business.
- Looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity.
Salary £70k - £80k plus benefits
There is so much to love about this agency, the work output, the team and the ethos and ethics towards their employees and clients.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Ali your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Strategy Director - Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- London, England
- £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: