Are you a strategist interested in future trends?
Are you an independent and confident strategist with love for retail, shopper and culture?
We have a fantastic role for a Strategy Director to join this great agency to work across variety of clients and projects. For this role we need the energy, the can-do-attitude, the great presentation skills..
This roles offers a lot, and you will work with great team across fantastic list of clients through automotive, FMCG, tech and telco, beauty and luxury..
As part of the strategy consultancy team, you will work fairly autonomously, with
support and direction from Head of Strategy. You will also work alongside the Managing Editor and collaborate with the Innovation Strategists and senior team.
As a Strategy Director you will be required to conceive and create strategic responses to clients' briefs, driving and directing the research needed and providing articulate insights and
Strategy Director responsibility and skills for the role;
- Working on strategies from initial concept , taking brief through the final delivery
- Great presenter- presenting work to client in engaging and entertaining way.
- Experience in running workshops
- Innovation research: to constantly monitor, analyse and report on retail and brand
- Trends forecasting: to actively take part in trends forecasting process: help to
identify and recommend quarterly retail trends and occasionally deliver trends
This is a hybrid role, London based and you will be required to work from office two days per week. Currently they are trialling four day week.
Salary is in range of £70-85K with some great benefits
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.