Founded in 2008, DNA is a boutique recruitment company making strides in creative, digital, marketing and technology. We help our clients find and attract top talent in client services, strategy & planning, marketing, creative & design, business development & technology.
At DNA Recruit we put our people first and our culture is supportive and cooperative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. We operate a flexible remote working model, meaning you can operate as a home-based, with the flexibility to work in our London office whenever you wish, and have committed to investing in the best recruitment technology and embraced the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
As Strategy and Planning consultant you are responsible for maintaining and growing the existing and prospect client base, taking ownership of a highly successful and established desk and the core of the DNA Recruit business, covering everything Account Planning, Communications Planning and Strategy, through to Research, Insights, Data and Analytics. As part of this role, you'll be:
- Briefing candidates on their role responsibilities, salary, and benefits.
- Budget management; individual and team
- Filling roles to ensure that the business is ahead of it's competitors.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to talent
- Establishing partnership relationships with client companies.
- Developing and maintaining business and personal sales targets.
Is this you?
- As a Senior Consultant you will have at least 3 years of advertising and marketing recruitment experience
- Planning & Strategy as a specialism with a portfolio that demonstrates your success in building and managing client relationships
- Experience of working with numerous candidates and building solid relationships and developing a network of talent.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial nature
- Ability of working both permanent and freelance briefs would be a plus but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills along with CRM, Microsoft suite (Outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint)
Salary: £30K - £35K DOE + Commission
Benefits : working 100% remotely, together as a team, DNA Recruit offer tech set up at home, attractive commission scheme paying up to 40%, pension, membership to flexible working space in London, annual company away days and annual sales incentives; to attend a DNA Team monthly meeting either in London or other locations across the UK, where everyone can get together and discuss upcoming projects, brainstorm solutions and share thoughts. At DNA Recruit people come first which provides a culture that is both supportive and collaborative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. So if you are spending time as well as money on the daily commute, when you could be spending that time with your family and friends, then why not think about going 100% remote and coming to join the DNA Recruit team.
To be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what we are looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.