One of the UK's leading Shopper Marketing based in West Yorkshire is looking for an experienced Strategist to join their team. Supporting the Head of Planning with an impressive portfolio of UK and global clients including Coca-Cola, P&G, and Nestle.
This is a varied role with excellent opportunity to apply and gain knowledge across planning, research, marketing and project management. You'll be working with account teams, creatives, digital and external agencies ensuring blogs, research, reports and decks are completed on time.
Insight and planning is at the heart of everything this agency does so you'll be using your strong skills in market research, extrapolating data and uncovering that killer insight to spark creative ideas in turn, providing campaign strategy and recommendations to help solve businesses challenges.
THE CANDIDATE -
* Well organized and good attention to detail
* Able to work to deadlines, and manage workload
* Have analytical and logical skills
* A knowledge of in store POS/POP and digital shopper
* A knowledge of shopper journey and mind set
* Be responsive and confident
* Confidence in communicating with team, and external agencies
* Good working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Hold a clean driving licence
Its a bonus if you've got the following -
* A good working knowledge of various qualitative and /or quantitative techniques.
* Brand strategy experience
* Global brand experience
* Previously worked on any of the following - health and beauty, soft drinks, hot drinks and confectionery brands
This is a real opportunity to learn from the best in shopper marketing whilst working with some of the best brands in the world.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum + benefits
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
Salary: £40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary: £30000 - £35000.00 per annum + + benefits
City of London, London
Salary: Excellent Benefits