We're looking for a planner with c.5-7 years' experience to join one of our favourite clients and a real name on the agency scene - they are all the things you would want from a next big career move.... its to lead strategy on a major well known brand, as well as support on new business opportunities.
This person will strengthen our ability to understand the target audiences and to develop the right communications strategies to reach them on social platforms. They need an energetic, stand out candidate with tons of personality.
The Strategist works into the Head of Planning and is responsible for the mechanics of a digital, social, content or integrated campaign. Part researcher, part cultural observer and anthropologist, part storyteller, part digital strategist, part platform expert, and part creative shepherd.
You will be the glue that connects brand planning, account and creative, and the ties that bind our creative work to the audience. You can develop digital content strategies, manage and design processes that govern the development, publication, and distribution of digital content.
You can work in a collaborative environment and build relationships with Creative, Data Analytics, and Account teams, acting as a passionate advocate for the consumer and their mindset in the context of social platforms
We're looking for someone who understands how brands and audiences behave on social, can speak the language of both and can move between them effortlessly. You'll be comfortable analysing data and research to identify trends, insights and stories. You'll be a self-starter who is naturally curious and imaginative, and who loves working out what makes people tick and how technology is changing their world.
* 5-7 years of relevant experience in marketing/advertising, digital or PR agency, digital publisher, or in-house/client-side positions
* Possess a foundational understanding of how people consume media in its various forms and the psychology behind why people use social/digital platforms. You are fundamentally curious and always ask: how will someone see the work Why will s/he care? What will compel them to act?
* You're a masterful and diplomatic collaborator. Ideally you'll have worked across an agency with many stakeholders and teams, including account, creative and analytics.
* Must be a self-starter who's comfortable solving problems independently. You actively seek solutions and efficiencies.
* You are skilled at participating in strategic discussions both internally and with clients.
* You are a team player - you understand a client's needs may change quickly and that we have to be able to respond thoughtfully at equally rapid pace.
* Experience with research, digital analytics tools and social reporting
If this sounds like you please send your CV or click apply.
Salary: £110000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits package
Sydney, New South Wales
Salary: £95000.00 - £105000.00 per annum + + relocation package/sponsorship
Salary: £100000 - £1200000 per annum + bonus & benefits package
Salary: £110000 - £1200000 per annum + bonus & benefits package
Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum + + bonus + excellent benefits