Associate to Senior Software Engineer DOE whose passion of 3D printing and enthusiasm to solve customer problems precede them. If you would like to find out more, please read on …..
DNA Recruit are delighted to be working with one of the world's leading innovation 3D printing manufacturers, who work with leading industries in design, automotive, consumer products, healthcare, education and aerospace. Delivering breakthrough industry specific solutions that accelerates their client's processes which help to drive business performance improvements. Offering office or remote working as well as career development and training opportunities and international working experience for those who wish to be part of the global manufacturing revolution.
Based in head office - Cambridgeshire - our client is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer / Associate Software Engineer DOE who is required to be in the office 1-2 days per week, and their role is developing code to enable engineers to print in 3D, intelligently, and where most of your day will be focused on programming, and 40% will be meetings through scrum as well as collaborating with your co-workers, listening to their viewpoints and discussing how issues can be solved.
Is it you?
The Software Engineer must have at least 5+ years experience developing commercial, open-source or academic software and are able to communicate with knowledge and experience of their tech stack. The Associate Software Engineer should have :
- BSc or BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline.
- experience with modern software development methodologies and tools
- experience in CAD programming, geometric modelling, graphics programming, games programming, computational geometry or similar
- ability to work in a team, strong communication skills
- ability to write testable, resilient, documented code with effective unit and integration tests
- ability to work in a scrum environment
Our client is able to offer a high powered software development team who are committed to producing world changing products, who are changing the way engineers and designers work as well as these benefits:
- Fun quarterly team events plus BBQs and social get togethers. Friday pub lunch!
- Free tea, coffee and fruit plus Beer Fridays
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Excellent career development and training opportunities
- Flexible working week, remote working
- Death in Service Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Optional Private Healthcare and Dental cover
- Employee Assistance Programmes including virtual GP service, helplines and access to counselling
- 25 days holiday plus a day for your birthday, and bank holidays
- 3D printers for development and personal usage
- International working experience: We work with teams in Estonia, UK, USA and Israel. A cooperative approach is encouraged.
- Highly skilled developers
- Learn, contribute and grow
Salary: £30k - £60k Salary DOE + 10% Bonus + Great benefits
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance where you are going to be part of the global manufacturing revolution. To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for. Job Ref: 10439
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.