Social Media Planners with expertise in planning and buying across paid media social campaigns we would like to hear from you.
We have partnered with this global creative communications agency and due to agency growth we are now looking for an "in-platform" Social Media Planner/Buyer to work on end-to-end delivery of paid Social; from the planning of the campaigns, any required optimisation and the reporting back to Clients.
As a Social Media Planner/Buyer you will work on various of campaigns- planning and buying and social campaigns across multiple social platforms for regional and global markets.
You will be skilled within the key paid social platforms, curious and team player and someone that can build relationships with an ease.
Responsibilities and skills for the Social Media Planner/Buyer are;
- Previous experience as a Social Media Planner from either creative or media agency
- Well organised- someone who is always on top of their to do list and has impeccable time management.
- Can communicate clearly and concisely.
- Optimising and reporting of campaigns results.
- Capable of integrating and presenting social plans for Client approval.
- In-platform campaign set-up.
- Experienced with digital campaign performance metrics.
- Interested in expanding on digital attribution models.
In return of your skills as Social Media Planner/Buyer our client is offering salary in range of 50-55K
Please get in touch with me Ana Scarth and apply today
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.