Innovative independent digital agency in the heart of East London needs a community manager/digital manager to expand their reach.
- Help enhance the agency's reputation via all our social media channels including Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin;
- Measure the success of any social media campaigns you undertake;
- Manage a Social Media Executive;
- Create social media and marketing campaigns that are in keeping with the YFS brand;
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends and updates;
- Contribute to our daily blog and weekly/monthly Youtube videos;
- To build on our success with our DAU Conference.;
- Client copy writing responsibility when call upon.
The right candidate for this role will:
- Have at least 2-3 years' experience in a role that is similar to this one
- A track record of creating compelling content and building an online community
- Understand the digital landscape and new trends that can be acted upon
- Have the ability to multi task
- Be commercially-minded
- Have both an analytical and creative mind-set
- Be able to write quality content for the social media channels
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages; Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ideally have some experience of working with Hubspot.
If this sounds like you get in touch at or call 07825 416 472
Only those eligible to work in the UK need apply
- Job Title:
- Social Media Marketing Manager - Digital Agency - East London
- Contract type:
- City of London, London
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Richard Fallowfield
- Contact email:
- Publish date: