We're a hiring a Social Media Manager for a growing VC backed tech start up. The start-up allows consumers to combine household bills such as energy, internet and insurance into a single subscription, visualised on a home dashboard giving consumers better value services, faster customer support and a simpler experience
As a Social Media Manager, you'll be a compelling story-teller painting an insightful, impactful, and engaging story for social media and the start-ups community around the value proposition of their product.
You'll enjoy a high level of autonomy and make a real impact in positioning, promoting, and protecting their brand and in delivering consistent messages to drive brand awareness and to drive customer acquisition, retention and growth. The start-ups product is already used by thousands of customers, and with your help, it will move into a market leading position.
Is it you?
- A background as a Social Media Manager ideally in a tech start up
- Experience developing, planning and executing social media strategy across all channels including Twitter and Facebook. Producing a continuous stream of engaging and informative content to attract, convert and retain customers and community
- Understand how to improve the look and feel of all social media channels ensuring that they reflect brand and tone of voice
- The ability to engage with a community to help the business gain in-depth learnings about who they really are and how they can deliver what customers want
- Experience monitoring forums, leading community engagement in the UK. Identifying and measuring key KPIs and metrics to continuously improve performance
What is on offer
- Competitive compensation package, equity options scheme and perks
- A management position in a fast-growing technology start-up
- Flexible holidays
- A great working environment where you can make a real impact
- Gym Membership
- Monthly team outings
- Paid Team Volunteering
- Team Breakfasts
- Weekly social tabs
- Paid training or development which benefits your role
- Equity options
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Social Media Manager - Tech Startup - London
- Contract type:
- Social & Content
- East London, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Contact name:
- David Finlay
- Contact email:
- Publish date: