A social first creative agency which specialise in creating cult status for beauty / fashion brands in the youth culture market require a Social Media Manager for the next phase of their journey
This award winning independent agency offer end to end strategy and creative for culture, fashion and beauty brands around the world. They have grown YOY since their conception and now are an industry leader social first creative agency
They are a power house for youth communications and offer their clients everything from; Content Strategy & Creation ,Campaign Creation ,Strategy & Consultancy, Market Research, Social Media & Digital Marketing , Influencer Marketing , Production ,Website & Design, Branding & Identity. Influuencer marketing / social media is at the heart of everything this agency do, its their main revenue stream and area of expertise
The Social Media Manager :
- Will own the social media division, you will be the one providing social strategy and insight to senior level internal stakeholders and to your clients. You will be providing cutting edge social expertise and be the social media go to person in the agency
- Develop best in market social media offering, implementing improvements to ensure you are building the team, their skills and growth in accounts and projects
- Manage a team of two (Social Media Assistant and Influencer Manager) and arrange training for them if necessary
- Social media is this agencies main revenue stream you will set reasonable but ambitious KPIS for your team to deliver against
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in social media / influencer marketing
- Oversee social credentials and ensure case studies are up to date
- You maybe working in AD land or in a specialist WOM / content agency in a social media manager position
- This is a social first agency with influencer marketing at its heart, you will be a social media expert and ahead of the curve of latest social trends
- You have direct experience working on fashion or beauty brands. Social media and fashion/beauty are more than just a job for you, they are a real passion.
- You understand the Youth Culture sector and have ideally previously helped brands gain cult status in this sector!
- You're client facing, you're commercial, you understand how to perform a variety of tasks from project sign off and campaign planning to account management and team briefings. You enhance your current department and organisation, owning the project process and ensuring smooth and seamless delivery across the company
- You are smart, entrepreneurial and well versed in all things fashion/ beauty
- You have management experience ideally management of a community manager
- You want to work in an environment that provides continuous learning, a dynamic environment with no egos
- You're not a wall flower!
If this sounds like you, you really should apply now. Shortlisting has begun
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Social Media Manager - Influencer Marketing - Fashion
- Contract type:
- Social & Content
- London, England
- £35000 - £45000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- David Finlay
- Contact email:
- Publish date: