An exciting opportunity to work with a brand whose Amsterdam base are looking for a Social Media Director. Excited? Then read more ….
You could be joining a team in Amsterdam in the Spring time at one of the world's most sought-after brands.
An incredible opportunity to work in-house at one of the world's biggest brands in Amsterdam, who are looking for a Social Media Director to join their very close knit and lively team. They are looking for experienced leading players in the industry with agency experience to really drive amazing creative work on the Social Media and Content side of the brand. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Team leadership and line management of the social agency team
- Ensure delivery of social media strategy for all reserve brand portfolio (supported by social strategists)
- Ensure delivery of all cultural and brand narratives via creative partners and in-house team where required
- Represent social agency in all internal client meetings
- Lead influencer content planning with PR agencies/ internal influencer resource to ensure integration in to the owned/earned plans
- Approve global paid media strategy and plans
- Managing and oversee content creation workstream with Creative Lead and Production Manager
- Responsible for KPI/ objectives setting and ensuring measurement reporting is delivered on time
- Works with external partners to develop competitive benchmarking for each reserve brand and social media channels to optimise performance
Is this you?
DNA are looking for a Social Media Director with at least 9+ years' experience in brand management, digital or creative agency. They will have strong consumer communications, strategic and content development skills and proven social strategy success.
This could be a once in a career opportunity to come over to work in the EU before the end of March. If you would like to find out more about this role then please send Natasha your CV via the link and she will then reach out to you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Natasha looks forward to hearing from you.
Salary : Euros90,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Social Media Director-In-House-Global Brand-Amsterdam
- Contract type:
- Social & Content
- Amsterdam, North Holland
- €70000.00 - €90000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- Contact name:
- Natasha Stark
- Contact email:
- Publish date: