Making decisions about a move from UK, Europe, US, SA or Australasia? And looking to earn a tax free salary? Social Media Director to join a team in Dubai. Read on to find out more……..
DNA Recruit are working with a creatively driven integrated marketing communications network with a strong entrepreneurial heritage and challenger mentality and who use creativity to get their clients' brands an unfair share of attention. As part of the agency's ongoing development and growth, they are looking for a multi award-winning experienced executive Social Media Director that can take them to that next level.
As Social Media Director you be responsible for managing a team of specialists who promote the Agency's portfolio of clients, defining their customer engagement strategy through organic and paid channels, turning their customers into fans, and fans into advocates of the brands. To identify new opportunities the Social Media Director will be an expert in using real-time data, analytics and insights which measure performance, and inform new strategies. Experiences in the following are essential:
- Social Media Strategy and Campaign Management : develop, implement and manage client's social media marketing plan, maintain all social network accounts and coms strategies so need to be confident using Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn. Manage Social Media Enterprise System processes and configuration eg. Sprinklr. Manage admin of paid social, lead ongoing optimisation of reports to drive insight and efficiency throughout and manage ad budgets.
- Content Development : drive greater relevance engagement and grow external communities, oversee development of relevant content topics to reach the client's target customers, and direct and manage all published content.
- Measure and Analyse campaigns into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing ad social advertising campaigns.
- Team Management : lead regular calls with vendors and client marketing teams and provide mentoring and guidance to all marketing associates and keep up to date on the latest digital marketing advances. Develop workflows, processes, and training material to promote the adoption of social media marketing frameworks and best practices.
- Customer Engagement Strategy, audience and reputation management: monitor and react to users on social whilst cultivating leads and sales. Report notable threats to appropriate management and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues in a crisis situation. Become an advocate for the agency on social media channels, engaging in dialogues, and answering questions where appropriate. Manage platform for updating Google My Business listings and other community map listings across Google, Apple, Waze, Bing, etc.
Is this you?
Are you a Social Media Director? Would you like to work in the Middle East? Our client is looking for a heavyweight with proven track record of managing media budgets, crisis management, KPI reporting and monitoring and banking experience within social media specifically around compliance. Along with your 8+ years experience in a social media marketing or equivalent role, you must have a 4 year degree in advertising marketing and communications, or equivalent. You are proficient with Social Media systems such as Sprinklr, Hootesuite, SproutSocial etc, and :
- Hands on experience delivering, implementing and gaining approval and adoption of strategic global media plans from brief to plan to learning agenda to optimisation to post reporting.
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of "Search and Social" and proficient using Google Analytics.
- Must be proficient with social media enterprise systems : Sprinklr, Hootesuite, SproutSocial etc as well as knowledge and understanding of also social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn) and which translates the message you are trying to achieve and also experience with the Facebook Business Manager and all of its components
- You have excellent writing and language skills, and can effectively communication information and ideas in written and video formats.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional and digital marketing
- Proficient in both the creative and analytical side of marketing, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Can multitask and simultaneously meet deadlines
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity, and loyalty. Be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative to do online research to further their knowledge and create new ideas
- Experience of managing advertising budgets
- Advanced computer skills and technically savvy utilising word processing, presentation, and worksheet products (Office 365/Google Suite), and a working knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred.
Salary: dependant on experience - AED40,000 per month (equiv. £100K pa) + benefits
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.