DNA Recruit is working with a multi-award-winning independent social digital agency, a fast-growing partner to amazing brands held in high regard and renowned for leading the social agenda with their data-driven creative solutions.
They are now looking for a social media-focused Account Manager with agency-side experience and exposure to B2B clients.
As Social Media Account Manager, you'll work with some of the biggest and bravest tech brands on the planet, and embrace this Facebook Partner agency's all-important values of Collaboration, Courage and Empathy…as well as have plenty of fun along the way!
* Work with clients from brief to implementation on every aspect of social media campaigns
* Get involved in creative concepts for jaw-dropping campaigns
* Develop copy and creative concepts for social content, storyboards, video, instant experiences, live streaming and more
* Keep on top of developments across all social channels, with a view to introducing new ways to target clients' audiences
Is this you?
If you are an Account Manager with strong B2B client social media experience, we would like to hear from you!
Other skills required:
* Agency-side experience, either within a social media agency or significant focus on social media with an integrated agency
* Genuinely passionate about all things social
* Experience implementing and managing cross-platform social media campaigns
* Strong planning experience
* Creatively-minded, full of ideas
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* Strong internal and external stakeholder management experience
* Data-driven with strong understanding of social analytics
* Confident, curious and reliable with a progressive mindset
* Ambitious and keen to grow in a company that loves to promote from within
Up to £32k + benefits
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch to find out more about the role and client by sending your CV via the "link" to be considered. Dan can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary: Up to £30000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary: Up to £50000 per annum + benefits
West London, London
Salary: £25000 - £30000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: £70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + + 30 days holiday