Human behaviour should be at the core of all creative agencies. This one puts 'brains' at the forefront of everything they do, they love figuring out what makes consumers tick and how they build relationships with brands - and of course they have a bit of fun along the way.
Reporting to the Senior / Social Strategist this role plays a critical part in the social media vision for the agency, developing insight-driven brand communication plans across owned, earned and paid channels.You'll be supporting on social audience insight, channel strategy and social innovation, managing social reporting across clients and campaigns; auditing and analysing performance to inform social strategy development, future briefs and creative content.
Some of the day to day responsibilities will include supporting the development of strategies, input into social brainstorms, advise on best strategic use of social communications to achieve desired objectives, work closely with the data planning team to lead and develop performance reports on client and competitor activity within social channels, managing the social insight calendar, relevant to the agency's clients and target audiences, write compelling social briefs and lead internal teams to create powerful social media experiences as well as managing and overseeing the agency social media social strategy; collaborating with all internal departments and stakeholders to deliver the business social strategy
Here's what they're looking for
* 1 - 2 years' experience in digital / social marketing
* Be familiar with core digital marketing channels, including SEO, Display Advertising and CRM
* Have previous experience in cross-channel and through the line campaigns
* Have a good analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
* Be naturally proactive, with a strong drive for action and ability to get things done
* Keeps up with latest digital trends
* Have strong interests in how media affects consumer behaviour
* Highly organised and good timekeeper
* Good data analytical skills with ability to extract meaningful insights
* Excellent attention to detail
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" or email email@example.com and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + DOE
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum
Salary: US$80000 - US$110000.00 per annum + DOE