An exciting opportunity for a talented Social Executive to join a brand who foster a romantic relationship with the sea.
DNA Recruit are working with a leading surfing / outdoor apparel brand, who design functional and sustainable products for those that share a love of the sea and outdoors. Our client is looking for a talented Social Executive to bring their brand stores to life through all social channels and focused on delivering best in class social assets and experiences, contributing to the team and business with ideas and creative solutions, while also staying abreast of developments in the industry and consumer behaviour. Duties will include:
- Co - create, plan and deliver the brand's social media calendar in line with trading and campaign roll outs and produce content to support these dates in the diary.
- Inspire their existing audience, leveraging content to drive engagement and community growth.
- Develop an in depth knowledge of their social media channels, content performance and audience profiles.
- Monitor, analyse and report on social media activity using analytical tools.
- Realise the opportunity of widening their reach through the films produced via media channels eg YouTube.
- Curate, source and manage organic content from their community in close collaboration with the Community Manager and Head of Creative.
- Take the overarching concept for the season, campaign or event and implement social channels.
- Work with the creative team to create and deliver digital social assets.
- Work with marketing/content team to generate and develop intelligent, innovative, on brand and strategy. relevant content ideas and give creative outlook for delivery.
- Using insight and analysis to ensure that social channel is continually optimised.
Is this you?
As Social Executive you will have a proven track record in boosting engagement, community growth and a solid knowledge of adobe suite to create social content eg skills, film and animation and an ability to create social assets. You need to be hugely entrepreneurial and be able to work in a flat structure and make things happen. Other skills required:
- Ability to film and edit to a reasonable standard - eg. behind the scenes from the workshop / designer run throughs
- In depth knowledge of social channels - Instagram, Facebook, YouTube.
- Good grasp and interest in digital.
- Good visual literacy.
- Good project and deadline management.
- Understanding of the brand, product and customer.
- Social growth
- Social engagement
Salary: up to £25K plus bonus and benefits (including staff discount) - work from anywhere policy is in place but they will need to be able to attend meetings in the South West of England monthly at there HQ
We cannot stress what a very exciting opportunity this would be for the right candidate, especially as the brand enters its next phase of growth. So please don't delay, if you want to apply for this exciting opportunity then send your CV by applying by the link provided.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
- Job Title:
- Social Executive - Fashion Retailer - SW England / WFH
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- South West England, England
- £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: