Are you a Service Designer looking to work with a company with a global footprint, a company that will challenge you and help take your career to a new level? If this is you, read on.
DNA recruit is excited to be working with one of the most reputable retailers in the global business market today, this is a company that has established a name for its brand, and it is continually growing it's global footprint. This is an award-winning company that is continuously growing and aiming to remain the best in what they do.
The Service Designer's main responsibilities are to deliver conceptual and detailed designs that will support the delivery of services to their customers. The Service Designer joins a global service design team who are responsible for creating new Digital and eCommerce services globally. You will need to be skilled and deeply understand the customer journey, stakeholder mapping, and service blueprints to deliver demonstrable benefits for the end users, as well as the overall vision while collaborating with the business and experience designers to ensure each service is defined through data and customer insight.
- Bring new concepts to life by drawing from your own toolkit of service design techniques and artefacts to define a full end to end service
- Designing world-class services that blend digital, physical, and human interactions across multiple touch points, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Translate customer interaction propositions / concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
- Develop the overall service design, including customer experience, customer journeys, business rules, stage design and branding guidelines in alignment with various countries, whilst updating stakeholders with progress of concept and designs
Is it you?
The Service Designer must have 3+ years experience in a Service Design / Software design background, preferably in B2C retail, and proven experience in Service Design methods (blueprint, customer journey mapping). The Service Designer is able to lead design workshops, and will be highly proficient with MS Excel or other modelling software. They will play a lead role in ensuring complete delivery of the initiatives and previous experience working in digital related projects or departments is desired.
Salary: £48K - £55K + excellent benefits & perks and a yearly bonus
Remote working model plus flexibility across different locations. An "On-demand" working model.
- Training & development
- Gym membership and other discounts
- Great holiday allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 8% company pension
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Job ref #KS10391
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.