Senior Web Developers - Digital Agency - Berlin - Salary: €75K - 85K
Do you have 4+ years industry experience and an advocate for improvements, quality and security? Please read below for more information…
DNA Recruit is working with an ideas and innovations company who collaborate with forward-thinking companies to create the future.
Our client is looking for 3 x Senior Web Developers, established with the latest web technologies; building best in class applications and serving users on modern web landscape whilst collaborating with a team of highly skilled people. The responsibilities includes:
- Canvas & WebGL
- Writing and architecting modularised, reusable code
- Development and consumption of HTTP API's including RESTful and GraphQL
- Building and coding quality tools, including tests and test automation
- Atomic design approaches
- Responsive web applications
- HTML, Web standards and Accessibility (a11y)
- Advanced CSS and associated tools and technologies including animations
- Node, npm modules and best practices
- Web performance, profiling and testing
- PWAs, AMP, Offline first development
- Advanced Vanilla JS and ECMAScript latest
Is it you?
- Good collaboration across all disciplines and to facilitate the solving of day-to-day challenges
- Must be able to teach, coach and mentor other team members whilst maintaining high levels of productivity
- Be passionate about doing what's right for our clients and understand their business goals and objectives in order to build the right technical solution
- Familiar with testing strategies and promoting rapid but high-quality development practices
- Thorougher understanding of Lean and Agile methodologies to help teams work efficiently and effectively
- Self-starting technologist who can draw parallels across a technology landscape
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Job reference: SP9875
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.