Head of Data and Analytics
Senior UX/UI Technology Recruitment Consultant - Full Remote - £35-45K
Founded in 2008, DNA is a boutique recruitment company making strides in creative, digital, marketing and technology.
We help our clients find and attract top talent in client services, strategy & planning, marketing, creative & design, business development & technology.
We put our people first. Our culture is supportive and collaborative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. We operate a flexible and remote working model, meaning you can operate as a fully home-based consultant, with the flexibility to work in our London office whenever you wish. We are committed to investing in the best recruitment technology and have embraced the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
We're looking for experience and motivation. If you know the market, you already know that this will be a fast paced and challenging role, so we're looking for someone who can recognise the opportunity this offers.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 3-5 years' Creative, UX or UI, Design recruitment experience; 360 recruitment or targeted headhunting background.
- A track record in building and managing client relationships whether from scratch or an existing relationship.
- Strong organisational skills: database management
- Experience in working with numerous candidates to build solid relationships and develop a network of talent.
- Ability to generate leads for other desks in DNA would be a plus.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial by nature
- Ambition - you will want to grow your desk and in time build a team around you.
What We Offer.
- Salary to £45K
- Market leading commission scheme which pays up to 45%
- The opportunity to join the DNA share option scheme which will allow high performers to benefit from participation in Iliad's short, medium and long-term prospects.
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday and a day for moving house.
- The opportunity to autonomously run a desk and for the more ambitious, grow and run the Client Services division.
- A strong supporting back-office team covering finance, resourcing, on-boarding, marketing, training and tech support.
- Clearly defined career path based on performance and targets from day one.
- LI Recruiter licences plus the use of a team of experienced resources.
- The freedom and flexibility to work from home or in the office depending on your work schedule.
- Team away days and once a month we have a team get-together in London to plan, brainstorm and throw ideas around the table. We want our consultants to thrive in their job.
- Full membership to The Stanley Building (The Office Group) and 17 other London locations.
- Fully mobile tech set-up at home
This is an urgent hire so please send your CV via the link or call Dan Prince anytime for a confidential chat 07498185875
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + £100K OTE
Salary: £100K OTE
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary: Up to £25000.00 per annum + benefits