DNA recruit is working with an award-winning SaaS business with a international presence. Their goal is to become the world's number one platform for media, sports and entertainment.
We are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer with at least 4-5 years of aggregated commercial experience working as a product designer on digital products (web apps/SaaS preferred) to join their team to create amazing user experiences.
Please apply if.
· You have at 4-5 years of aggregated commercial experience working as a product designer on digital products (web apps/SaaS preferred)
· You have experience working across multi-disciplinary teams
· You're able to distil and translate complex requirements into modern, accessible, and inviting experiences
· You have experience driving UX design within an agile team environment
· You have experience in identifying, researching and analysing customer motivations and user behaviour
· You understand core visual design principles
· You know how to design and work within established UX frameworks, design systems and pattern libraries
· You have strong communication, influencing and relationship-building skills
If the above sounds like you and you want to work for an award-winning company that is pushing boundaries of convention and will provide you with joy.
Please send your CV to Stephen Phillips at DNA in the first instance or give him a call to discuss in more detail.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Salary: £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary: £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary: £60000 - £90000 per annum
Salary: £75000 - £850000 per annum
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits