A Cannes Lions award winning integrated agency seek a senior strategist to help further power their strategic offering and digital strategy. Reporting into a general manager you will be responsible for leading the digital planning offering across the agencies flagship accounts.
You will be solving marketing and communication problems, giving clear strategic recommendations that drive digital, branding, social media, experiential, content media opportunities.
The overarching opportunity is the develop into a deputy planning director position with a view to lead the planning department.
Is it you?
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced digital/planner - already recognised for your abilities, able to be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative planning thoughts, ideas, generate solutions for your clients in conjunction with wider Account Teams and Agency Partners.
- 7-10 years' experience in a comms planning / digital strategist role
- Great communication skills, experience of leading senior clients
- Confident with core planning tools like TGI
Excellent package and career progression on offer
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Strategist - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- London, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Contact name:
- David Finlay
- Contact email:
- Publish date: