A well respected Brand, Retail and Experience agency is looking to hire a Senior Strategist. You might come from a PR, Social or digital field looking for a new career path.
Working alongside The Strategy Director, you'll write compelling strategies for a broad range of platforms. You know how to inspire creatives and making a difference to brands and audiences gets you out of bed in the morning.
Is it you?
* At least 5 years solid experiential and retail expertise
* On and Off-trade expertise
* Sound understanding of shopper media touch points
* Experience working with FMCG spirits and beer brands
Hands on - lives breathes culture, nightlife and events
Here's what you'll do -
* Lead the day to day campaign planning, concept development
* Provision of well thought through recommendations and responses to client briefs
* Be the authority on client business, category, trends, customers and competitors
* Understanding how the strategic thinking commercially solves the business problem
* Bring strategic perspective to bear on unconventional tasks and provide appropriate guidance and briefs
* Think in customer journeys and ecosystems, not just executions
Able to drive strategy across multiple platforms
* Lead and support across shopper pitches and business development
* Actively work to grow the skills of more junior team members
Are you ready to make your mark in shopper planning and join one of London's coolest brand experience agencies?
If the answer is yes hit 'Apply' sending your CV and a line or two on why you've got what it takes
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Salary: £50000 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary: Up to £40000 per annum
Salary: £45000 - £55000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
South West London, London
Salary: £55000 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: £50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits