Are you a Senior Strategist with outside-the-box thinking and extensive knowledge of retail strategy in the brand and experience space? If this is you then we urge you to read on to find out more about the role and our client.
DNA Recruit are working with an amazing independent creative agency, who works alongside well know retail brands, to ensure that they offer the best brand experiences.
DNA Recruit is working on behalf of a client who is looking for a Senior Strategist, who will be joining part of a growing strategy team and will be working with retail, hospitality, and entertainment clients at senior level and met as well as coaching and supporting and inspiring junior planners within the team. Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- The Senior Strategist provides a day-to-day lead role on key accounts and projects - brand and experience.
- Key strategic lead on planning, engaging and delivering smaller-scale strategy and design projects where allocated
- Develop consultancy role on accounts - forge solid senior/executive client relationships, influencing across client brand, marketing, retail teams.
- Lead clients through strategic frameworks aligning business strategy with a creative strategy for growth short and long-term.
- Connect with internal audiences to ensure strategic content is maximized commercially and builds knowledge within teams as well as serving as a springboard for design ideas and concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of brand and retail both tactical/issue-led and future direction.
- Translate insights into commercial opportunities, core experience ideas and tangible executions across all channels.
Is it you?
The Senior Strategist brings with them an extensive knowledge of relevant sector experience; retail strategy in the brand and experience space. As you will be joining a growing Strategy team, you must be able to nurture, mentor and inspire junior planners, and build relationships with senior members of the business. Other skills and experience our client is looking for in the Senior Strategist are:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, a confident speaker
- Proactive and able to suggest ideas
- Exceptional planning and organisation
- Highly detail-oriented
- Able to delegate and supervise people
Salary: up to £75K + benefits
At a time when the Strategist team is growing this is a great time to be joining this exciting agency, so if you wish to be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
AW10723 job reference
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.