Are you are Strategist with passion for shopper and retail?
Would you like to be part of an inspiring team and work with some of the best brands in the world?
Do you want to be part of an independent creative agency with a strong believes in brand experience?
Take a look at this Senior Strategist role, you wont be disappointed
We are looking for a confident Strategist/Senior Strategist to work with clients, writing creative briefs and someone who thinks outside-the-box.
As a Senior Strategist you will lead conceptual development of shopper campaigns, write activation plans.
You will have really good understanding on knowledge of shopper and consumer behaviour .
You will facilitate workshops to develop shopper, brand and retail insides into the creative concept working closely with the creative, client services, digital and production teams
Experience in skills
- Single minded strategic direction to inspire creative concept
- A thorough and expansive knowledge of brand behaviour, category and consumer insights in all integrated creative channels
- A deep understanding of how brands work and the consumer's needs in the marketplace.
- The knowledge and experience to apply and implement multi-platform thinking (i.e. in-store activation, digital, brand experience, on-trade activation, integrated)
- Passion for shopper and retail marketing including digital
- Passion for brand
- Positive and can do attitude
- Experience working with FMCG and drinks brands
In return for your skills and knowledge the client is offering salary in range of 60-70K, hybrid working and great set of benefits.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.