A Senior Staffing Executive is urgently needed to join this experiential agency in the heart of London.
This is a mid size Global Brand Experience Agency. It was set up in 2005 and now has around 40 employees. Based in central London.
They are a full-service agency, offering everything from strategy through to evaluation. They have in house specialist teams across Staffing, Production, Planning, Research, and Creative.
Some of the clients they work with include global brands in FMCG, Alcohol, Publishing, Tech.
Their award-winning campaign for their largest publishing account is designed to attract new readers by encouraging the right people to sign up for a trial subscription, through a variety of inspiring experiences. The campaign is live almost every day, so requires first class management.
The remainder of your time is likely to be on one of the Staffing Department's direct FMCG clients, with campaigns including Office Sampling.
- Supporting Staffing Manager in receipt of staff briefs from Account Management team
- Joint Management of Staff own jobs with support of Staffing Manager - client liaison, quoting, booking, briefing, evaluation and invoicing. (Staffing has direct clients who require our services, without necessarily needing the help of our Account Management team or other internal departments).
- Recruitment of promotional staff (one-on-one interviews & group 'meet & greet' sessions)
- Responsible for the selection and booking of Brand Ambassadors and Event Managers across live campaigns.
- Manage Staff database - creating, updating and maintaining staff profiles
- Generation of training docs and representation of promotional staff in training sessions etc.
- Support and joint management of department administrator & any freelance staff
- Joint responsibility for staff across all live projects
- Regular visits to live activity
- Support, processing and understanding of Staff payroll including the sign off of your project shifts, with the Staffing Manager
- Provision of estimated & final staff costs to team, in-line with budgets provided
- Monitoring staff & related costs on your projects & being accountable for costs at all times
Development of Staff Proposition:
- Strive for the continuous improvement of processes, staff calibre, service provided
- Monitor staff performance out in the field, core staff appraisals, database cleansing
- Post campaign de-brief sessions with A/Ms
- Involvement in staff training
- On day to day responsibilities -Staffing Manager (Line Manager)
- On department / Agency responsibilities - Staff Director
Is This You?
- Ideally, we are looking for someone with a minimum 2 years' experience within a staffing department, that is part of an experiential agency. Someone who has been at Staffing Executive for at least a year
- Trustworthy, reliable, confident and mature in dealings with clients, staff and issues
- Enthusiastic and motivating demonstrating the ability to drive things forward
- Ability to reflect the Agency values in attitude and behaviour to colleagues and others
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to foresee issues and suggest solutions before problems arise
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast- paced environment
Salary £25-28K. If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Staffing Executive - Experiential Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: