Are you an experienced Social Media & Content Strategist with a track-record of leading innovative social strategy? If so, please read on to find out more.
DNA is working with a multi-award-winning communications agency that specialises in employer branding, recruitment marketing, internal comms and more.
They are now looking for a Senior Social Media & Content Strategist to lead and develop the agency's focus in this key area, pushing the boundaries of what is possible in content and social across the agency and the wider network.
- Raise the agency's profile as a leader in social media with clients and across the market
- Proactively sell content and social media services to existing and new clients
- Grow income earned from content strategy, consulting and social media services
- Develop the agency team's knowledge of content and social media
- Identify, create and act on opportunities to expand clients' social presence through an in-depth knowledge of what's possible and what's happening in the market
- Build productive, trusting client relationships by understanding their challenges, opportunities, needs and preferences
- Wow clients (and prospective clients) with the latest innovations and trends
- Take and deliver precise, insightful briefs in order to deliver ambitious, effective projects
- Develop accurate plans for content and social media penetration on behalf of clients - and put them into action
Is this you?
You'll have extensive agency-side strategic social media and content campaign experience, as well as a track-record leading social innovation in previous roles. You'll ideally have employer brand / recruitment marketing agency experience, though this isn't essential.
Other skills required:
- Experience planning and delivering highly effective, highly creative and highly innovative strategies for social media content
- Experience managing and growing a social and content team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, dynamic agency environment
- Credibility and confidence working at a senior level with clients and building their trust
- A focus on generating revenue and a talent for spotting opportunities
- Able to balance a highly professional demeanour with a sense of warmth, fun and excitement
- An open mind: you like meeting people, understanding new perspectives and embracing possibility
- Great attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects at once
c£50k + benefits
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch to find out more about the role and client by sending your CV via the "link" to be considered. Dan can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Social Media Strategist - Employer Brand Agency - London
- Contract type:
- DigitalPlanning & StrategySocial & Content
- London, England
- Up to £50000 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Dan Lewis
- Contact email:
- Publish date: