A fast-growing, data driven marketing agency are looking for a super smart and ambitious social media executive to create and deliver programs for an impressive list of B2B clients. The agency works across all B2B marketing disciplines, they have been listed as one of the top 20 start-ups in the UK, alongside picking up several Drum / B2B marketing awards.
As a Social Media Executive, you will be involved in:
- Develop strategy for social media projects, both paid and organic
- Develop strategy, proposals, RFPs for new business across both organic and paid
- Identify trends and opportunities to grow a social offering
- Work with team to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies, new formats, etc. overall but especially focused in B2B. Research and test new products and platforms.
- Manage social content strategy for client campaigns, building content calendars and making sure activity is in line with expectations and strategy
- Get involved with the process of copy-writing on client programs from brief, through to feedback, final editing and publishing on each chosen channel
- Maintain and expand client relationships
- Build relationship with clients, proposing up-weight, new ideas, current campaign enhancements, etc.
- Client service management, co-ordinate meetings, compile and deliver information, follow up, communicate progress, track success, etc. and be the main PoC for the client.
- Project management functions, for example:
- Build plans, project trackers, lists, ownership charts, etc.
- Time sheets and time tracking
- Build SOWs and manage costs
- Manage reporting and process
- Deliver supporting documents and presentations before and throughout the project (plans, rationale, processes, etc.)
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for timely and successful delivery
- Manage resources in order to meet account performance objectives and clients' expectations
Is it you?
Being passionate about all things digital is a must, you'll use your excellent social media marketing skills to develop strategy for some of the biggest B2B brands in the world.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable setting up and managing paid social programmes (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and keen to manage broader campaign tasks, such as working with in-house copywriters and designers to produce social creative that stands out from the crowd.
The agency offers unrivalled progression and opportunity to grow and learn
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Social Exec - Data Driven Marketing Agency - LDN
- Contract type:
- Client ServicesSocial & Content
- London, England
- £22000 - £27000 per annum
- Contact name:
- David Finlay
- Contact email:
- Publish date: