An established Digital Agency Group is looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative to play a pivotal role in accelerating their strategy and growth ambitious with an in-depth digital agency background. Read on to find out more ...
DNA Recruit is working alongside a Digital Agency that has a multi-disciplinary offering of the progressive digital commerce and marketplace space. They specialize in digital marketing and e-commerce to create better futures for their brand and their customers.
As the Senior Sales Development Representative, you will be working with on a Marketplace agency landscape focusing on Amazon Ads verified partners. Secondly, you will be focused on working on a digital marketing and e-commerce blend. You will have proven experience in client development success through dynamic and unique strategies and build relationships with potential new clients. Other day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Participate in lead generation activities and conduct sales outreaches for the agency.
- Identify, track, and pitch opportunities for global blue-chip contracts.
- Identify influential touchpoints and develop effective marketing solutions.
- Utilize the agency CRM to manage and nurture leads
- Deliver weekly new business reports covering key metrics
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative who likes to push boundaries, thinks big, is not afraid to be different, and with the ability to bring together input from different teams and tell a clear and cohesive story. Experience and skills:
- A proven ability to work within a driven sales environment.
- Understanding of the marketplace and e-commerce.
- Experience with marketing automation systems is beneficial
- A creative thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent presentation skills and an eye for detail.
Salary: up to £50k and hybrid working.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and a working-life balance one size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Job Ref: 10835
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.