All Senior Retail Planners with a drive and passion for retail and shopper marketing, advertising and brand communication - we urge you to read this advert about an exciting new role based in London.
With nearly 50 offices in over 40 countries worldwide our client can say they join the elite list of the world's network agencies. They offer a unique approach to how brands connect with consumers and overcome business challenges by building campaigns which help to transport people brands and products.
Based in the heart of the City's growing creative community, the Senior Retail Planner will be putting their keen expertise in shopper and retail marketing into good use, leading the development of ground-breaking integrated brand/product strategies and creative campaigns, bringing brands closer to the consumer thus driving sales.
You will be reporting to the European Retail Director, and provide your IOT knowledge which will help the team have a more data driven approach to retail business. Your Omni channel approach and strong understanding of consumer insights will enable and bring to life a seamless retail experience from online to offline. Other jobs which will keep you busy in this role are:-
- Sit at the heart of the retail team, partner with the Retail Business Leader and work closely with other members.
- Help develop new business opportunities and other client and internal initiatives as they arise.
- Spotting and developing significant strategic and creative opportunities for the agency, as well as influencing the quality of the briefs received from the client.
- Work towards becoming an authority on the categories, and the key consumer and shopper insights and dynamics that operate within them.
- Go above just responding to client briefs by identifying opportunities to develop clients' brands and business.
- Develop strategies, briefs and work and determine when specialist planners and analysts should be involved in projects.
- Contribute to the development of agency's strategy function and help ensure the work of the department drives truly creative and effective solutions.
- Delivering retail trend reports which help both Agency and/or to be updated to what's happening in the market.
Is it you?
We are looking for someone who has a passion for retail and shopper marketing, advertising, and brand communications, digital, social and all its manifestations. Other skills and experience include:-
- Strong analytical approach and ability to conduct qualitative research.
- Resourcefulness and creativity when it comes in uncovering fresh insights that can drive creative work.
- Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Work well under pressure with strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of technology and IOT
- Be able to show the creativity in strategy development and insight gathering.
- Great team player who lends a hand to teammates whenever needed.
- Must be a 'digital native' and be extremely active within social media.
- Solid understanding of branding and storytelling.
- Strong writing skills.
Salary: £100K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
To be considered for this role please send us your CV - click apply or email / call 07984 171873 for more information.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Retail Planner - Global Network Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- £100000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: