Founded in 2008, DNA is a boutique recruitment company making strides in creative, digital, marketing and technology.
We help our clients find and attract top talent in client services, strategy & planning, marketing, creative & design, business development & technology.
We put our people first. Our culture is supportive and collaborative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. We operate a flexible and remote working model, meaning you can operate as a home-based consultant, with the flexibility to work in our London or Leeds office whenever you wish. We are committed to investing in the best recruitment technology and have embraced the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
DNA has a heritage in the creative agency landscape placing digital professionals and is a market leader in permanent recruitment.
We are a small business with big plans in the UK and abroad and we are looking for future leaders within the business. Digital is a core offering within DNA, and you will be responsible for growing the UX/UI desk and building key relationships.
We want you to take on all permanent hires across our established client base and ultimately build out the desk around them.
This will be a fast paced and challenging role, so we are looking for someone who can really hit the ground running.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 3-5 years' Creative, UX or UI, Design recruitment experience; 360 recruitment or targeted headhunting background.
- A track record in building and managing client relationships whether from scratch or an existing relationship.
- Strong organisational skills: database management
- Experience in working with numerous candidates to build solid relationships and develop a network of talent.
- Ability to generate leads for other desks in DNA would be a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive commission scheme paying up to 40%
- NEST pension
- Flexible/remote working
- 25 days holiday
- The flexibility to buy/sell up to a week's additional holiday
- A day off for your birthday
- A day off for moving house
- Full remote-working tech set up at home
- Membership of The Office Group allowing you access to any of their flexible working space across the UK
- Annual company away days
- Annual sales incentives
- Share option scheme
- In addition, as part of our 'giving back' scheme we will encourage you to spend at least a day each year supporting a charity of your choice or working in the community
This is an urgent hire so please send your CV via the link or email Ali Wallace () or call him anytime for a P&C discussion on 07984 171873.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Recruitment Consultant - UX/UI
- Contract type:
- internal Roles (DNA roles only)
- London, England
- £40000 - £45000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: