A dynamic Senior Project Manager/Senior Account Manager with Retail experience is urgently needed to join this full service marketing agency in the heart of London.
This is a full-service data-driven marketing agency, rooted firmly in digital innovation. They transform the way their clients interact with their customers by connecting their brands to individuals. Their offering is centred around seven key areas:
* Data & Insight
* Experiences & Retail
* Film & TV
* Content & Social
* Product Innovation
* New Technologies
They believe technology is the perfect canvas for creativity and they build award winning off-to-online campaigns and experiences around retail and commerce, mobile, events, launches and in-home.
Part of the Retail Transformation team (about 13 people), your role will be to support the Account Director in delivering award winning digital & retail campaigns. This is a mix of project management and client servicing.
Is this you?
The ideal candidate will be is used to managing complex projects with multiple work streams. It's important that they have experience in managing projects and accounts related to brand or retail shop fitting projects, retail design, or design manufacturing experience.
This will be a client facing role also, so they must be great with clients, super-efficient and be able to demonstrate how they have built up business relationships and grown accounts. They should be used to managing accounts of £1m+ and large scale projects worth £200k - £2m.
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Account Management experience
- Multi Tasker and agile. Good prioritisation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Used to working in a busy agency
- Understanding of retail and store design is a MUST
- Ideally worked with electronics or telco brands previously
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Project Manager/SAM - Retail - Creative Agency
- Contract type:
- Client ServicesProject Management
- City of London, London
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: