Senior Project Manager/Project Director - Creative Agency - Automotive
Are you a hands-on Senior Project Manager/Project Director with integrated automotive campaign experience? If so, please read on to find out more…
DNA is working with the UK lead strategic and creative agency for a globally renowned automotive brand, part of a global network spanning over 20 countries and offices.
They are now looking for an experienced and proactive, client-facing Senior Project Manager or Project Director, with solid automotive experience or a real passion for the industry to join their lively team.
- Leading the client relationship and project delivery in the areas of image retouching, digital brochure design, and email templates. This includes estimating, billing instructions and cost reconciliations at the closure of each job.
- Working closely with the Creative Director and in-house studio team to brief in, review and finalise required assets.
- Co-ordinating production requirements from any external partner agencies when needed, including outsourcing of retouching, artwork, or HTML email builds when the in-house team is over capacity.
- Curating and maintaining a client asset bank to ensure assets are up to date, filed appropriately and available to relevant stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Co-ordinating with European colleagues for the smooth and timely delivery of their master assets for the team to localise, when required.
- When needed, assisting the National and Dealer teams to help get their projects over the line.
- Helping to "link the play" internally to avoid duplication of work, wasted time, or incorrect use of the assets you've worked so hard to produce for everyone.
Is this you?
Because of the ever-changing nature of the business and a potentially very broad remit, we are not looking for an expert in any one specific media channel or discipline, but we need someone who is a great all-rounder that can focus their experience into everything they do.
- Do you have automotive experience or a major passion for cars and the industry?
- Are you able to work across both digital and print campaigns?
- Do you have a grasp of how digital assets work responsively across devices and be able to judge whether a layout is likely to work or not before it goes to build stage?
- Do you have a practical knowledge of the CAP code and be able to spot when something may not be compliant?
- Are you incredibly proactive, able to spot the gaps and potential pitfalls and acting to ensure briefs come in on time and everyone stays on track?
- Do you have the ability to keep on top of finances?
- Do you have an impeccable attention to detail?
- Do you have great retouching skills?
- Do you have good communication and time management skills to ensure planning work and deadlines run smoothly?
- Do you have a good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines?
- Are you collaborative and able to work closely with other designers, creative directors and account teams?
If you have answered yes to all or most of the above, then I would absolutely love to hear from you!
c£45k - £50k dependent on experience
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Project Manager/Project Director
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: