A great opportunity for a French native speaker Senior Project Manager (Account Director) to join a vibrant full-service, integrated creative agency in London's adland.
The agency is part of a global network and works with some of the most renowned fashion and lifestyle brands in the world from their offices in London and New York. They focus on crafting strategically led advertising campaigns, online destinations, editorial content, and innovative digital experiences to drive consumer engagement and awareness.
This role is to work on one of their largest accounts, a luxury French department store. French as a native language is required as well as the willingness to travel to Paris on a weekly basis for client's meetings.
You will work closely with the Designers, Art Director and Creative Director, as well as an Account Director and Junior Project Manager in delivering all campaigns and projects.
Being a retained client, they work with the brand on all their campaigns, providing 360 solutions across all platforms including traditional, digital and social media aspects, from brief to creative and strategic concepting, to production, post production and through to final artwork.
- this is a hybrid account direction/project management role
- minimum of 6 years experience in a PM role
- a crucial leadership role for the PM team and successful leadership for their portfolio
- acutely understand a project's desired outcomes, taking responsibility for projects, ensuring completion on time, within scope and against agreed objectives.
- requires natural problem solving ability with acute attention to detail
- Proven track record of delivering and leading projects in excess of £200K.
- Meticulous project scoping, planning, costing and timing
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process
- Key point of contact for delivery feasibility of scope, budget and timings.
- Provide trusted partnership with Head of Marketing/Brand or Marketing /Brand Director
- Play a supporting role in new business / pitch presentations if required
- Work closely with and be the main point of contact with all third parties involved
- Inspire, motivate and drive all members of the agency team
- Financial Management
Is this you?
- French native speaker
- Min 6 years of integrated and digital PM experience/senior level in a similar environment,
- actively managing large budgets and deliverables
- Successful leadership and management qualities
- Previous experience with working with creative, content, tech and digital teams
- client facing experience
- Fashion experience / knowledge a+
- Acute eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Commercial acumen & ability to understand a client's business needs
- An excellent understanding of the full project lifecycle
- Highly enthusiastic and dedicated to your craft, the projects and agency
- A good sense of humor and a sociable personality.
If you think this role is for you, please apply immediately. Please only apply if you've got the right to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Senior Project Manager (French Native) Integrated Agency London
- Contract type:
- Client ServicesProject Management
- City of London, London
- £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: