Senior Project Manager
DNA Recruit is working with a full-service event agency based in the South London.
Our client is operating worldwide, delivering highly memorable in live and virtual events, production, and content across experiential brand activation, culture workshop, medical congress, and product launch.
They have a supportive culture, focused on people and personal development, and an enhanced benefits package
- Do you thrive in the face of a challenge?
- Are you open to new experiences?
- Are you motivated by connection, growth and excited to travel the world?
Are you a Senior Project Manager, Project Manager or new to the industry and looking to find your next chapter? We're offering an exciting, fast-paced work environment, with opportunities for enthusiastic, creative, and fun individuals!
Responsible for the planning and execution of highly complex events from conception through to completion. Mentorship of multiple direct line reports and champions of touch operational process.
- Lead and direct highly complex projects ensuring the highest quality standards are upheld throughout the project's life cycle, with minimal supervision.
- Full comprehension of the scope and project objectives and establish clear roles and responsibilities for project team members.
- Set, communicate, and drive timelines and priorities within each project. Effectively preventing or managing any associated risks if clients/internal project teams are unable to keep to timelines.
- Build and maintain effective strategic supplier relationships, negotiating beneficial rates and terms, manage contracting and ongoing communications with all third-party suppliers, leveraging volume discounts, undertaking contract reviews, and checking emergency procedures. Ensure all third-party suppliers understand the key event objectives and adhere to touch or client prescribed service levels.
- Project resource management - dynamic management of project team capacity and ensuring sufficient levels of support are allocated to you job
- Lead onsite management of project (virtual or live) to include but not limited to
- Ideally someone with experience of looking after Pharma clients
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Working in an agency environment is always an added bonus
- Understanding of project 'ownership' managing all aspects of the full service delivery (managing from a 'project management perspective)
- Knowledge of Cvent a definite advantage
If you are interested, then please send me your CV via the "link" to be considered and I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: PU10708
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.