Are you a super organised Senior Project Manager with equally strong client servicing skills? Do you also have production experience?
This is an independent creative agency, transforming brands to deliver results. They work with some of the world's biggest retailers and consumer brands, helping them to communicate with their customers in the most engaging and human way. They offer brand strategy, design and communications all under one roof to join the dots of the whole customer journey.
This is a hybrid role which encompasses project management, client servicing and production. They are indeed after an experienced project manager (Senior PM) who is also strong at client relationship and would also be comfortable in dealing with a large volume of and assets getting put through the studio.
- Take on briefs from multiple stakeholders within the Client's team via phone and email. Build on these relationships and become their key day-to-day support.
- Interrogate the brief content and schedule the projects according to priority.
- Challenge briefs where necessary and ensure all output is in line with the requests from the client and on brand.
- Book, manage and monitor the appropriate resource requirements for completion of a high volume of projects or varying scale.
- Allocate time and budget to multiple projects, ensuring maximum profitability and efficiency.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure a cohesive approach to resource management.
- Work closely with the Business Director to juggle multiple stakeholder requests, identify where schedules can be altered for efficiency and make suggestions for improvements with workflow.
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Designers and Artworkers to ensure the briefs are answered accurately within the timeframes.
- Key liaison with Clients Production Agency, ensure all files are released on accurately and in line with scheduling.
- Travel to client offices in Paddington to attend meetings on a regular basis, both with and without the Business Director.
- Support the Business Director and the rest of the Client Services team as and when required.
Is This You?
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of the creative process from brief to final release of artwork files for print.
- Ability to manage multiple projects for a wide selection of stakeholders, prioritize efficiently and effectively.
- Experience of interrogating briefs, challenging requests when needed and juggling multiple deadlines
- Brilliant commercial acumen and experience of managing budgets and profitability monitoring
- Calm under pressure and experience of working diplomatically with stakeholders
- Whilst we do not require you to present creative work or grow the account as a traditional Account Director would, we do require strong communication skills and therefore experience of building positive relationships with creatives and client stakeholders.
- Experience of retail brands
- Experience working with POS, in-store environments and / or publications
If this is the role for you and you have the right to work in the UK, please apply immediately. Salary up to £45K.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Project Manager - Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- City of London, London
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: