Are you a Senior Project Manager looking for your next role?
Are you strategic and process driven and keen to get the job done?
Are you collaborate and passionate about working in a team and creating good work?
Then this exciting 4 month FTC might just be for you!
DNA have partnered with a renowned creative agency to help find them a Senior Project Manager to work on a private investment banking company. You will be working closely with the account management team supporting them on all of the work streams and owning the delivery management of these approved projects.
- Develop, implement and manage project plans to ensure they are on time and within delivery
- Work closely with the accounts team and communicate with the clients and team on an ongoing basis
- Prepare and update project management documentation including project plans, change requests and resource updates
- Analysis, assess and edit all information required to produce a thorough and accurate delivery plan
- 4-5 years project management experience managing complex multi-phased cross channel campaigns and digital projects
- Highly developed relationship management skills
- In dept knowledge of project management tools, best practice and processes
- Highly developed leadership, communication and negotiation tools
- Planning and Organised
- Managing relationships and team working
- Using external thinking
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.