Senior Production Manager- Brand Experience Agency - Paris - up to 70k (euros)
Are you a Senior Production Manager with solid brand experience agency background? Do you want to work for a leading brand experience agency and work on large scale, innovative and immersive projects for some of the best brands in the world? If so, we would love to hear from you!
DNA Recruit is working with an epic brand experience agency with a strong focus on lifestyle and premium brands. This is a new global office for this exciting agency, and they are looking for a strong Senior Production Manager to join their hugely talented team.
- Manage all the production aspects of the brand experience/live and hybrid projects from brief, scope definition through to execution.
- Lead project teams for complex projects with multi-stakeholders, showing exceptional management and delegation skills, inspiring clients and colleagues alike
- As a natural leader, you enjoy developing young talent in the team and line-manage junior members.
- Your experience will span the full remit and delivery of Live events inc IRL, digital, hybrid, content and broadcast focused experiences.
Is it you?
The role would be suitable for a strong Senior Production manager. You will be the go-to source of knowledge for new partners/suppliers, potential partners / suppliers, materials and interesting processes. Covering the day-to-day development, preparation, and management of campaign-end one-off projects, you will be ensuring the agreed scope of work is delivered with the highest standard. You will be managing the most complex projects and leading them from the front.
- Brand experience/high end experiential agency experience will be key, with a great portfolio of projects
- Advanced knowledge and regular usage of technical packages such as AutoCAD / Sketch Up / Vectorworks or a similar to share ideas
- Deep knowledge of all Health and Safety, Insurance, Security, Permits and License requirements
- You enjoy leading a team and have an interest in harnessing and developing younger talent in the agency.
- You are confident representing the agency in production focused communications, you will be relied upon to drive the team forward, you will be challenged when things you might not directly be working on are going amiss.
- The next logical step from this role is to be one of Technical/ Production Director. That should motivate and inspire you to push forward in the immediate future on all fronts and become a figurehead within the technical and production department of the Live Team.
- Have strong financial acumen and experience managing project budgets of 600k+
We would love to consider CV's from a brand experience, Production Manager background, so please get in touch with us today for more info!
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
job reference (TW10251)
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.