We are recruiting a Senior Project Manager for a renowned independent agency based in London. This opportunity is a 6-month FTC so they really need someone who can hit the ground running and confident they can deliver in the role.
You will be part of a slick production team working on high-end projects across a range of disciplines and clients. Leading supplier output, end to end management, including logistics and project wrap-ups, budget and reconciliation management, on-site management and oversight of H&S and sustainability.
- Experience of working in a senior production role specifically in brand activation production is essential.
- Attention to detail and take pride in your work and delivery.
- Experience of managing staff and crews in the field
- Experience of commissioning bespoke builds.
If this role is of interest to you, please follow the process below to send Ali your CV.
Salary is £45000- £55000 p.a.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered and have a brand activation production background.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Production Manager 6 Month FTC - Experiential Agency
- Contract type:
- Events & Experiential
- London, England
- £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: