This global sports platform is revolutionising the way sports fans watch content across the globe. Currently operating in 7 markets they have all major sporting property rights to; Premier League, La Liga, NFL, NBA, Boxing, F1 etc
The company have recently formed an in-house creative agency and are now looking for a commercially savvy Senior Producer to work across the following:
- Manage all inhouse creative briefs end to end project delivery including scoping, definition, production and delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Work with the SLT to help create and implement the master priority plan for the next 6-12 months, building detailed cost estimates, from the top down or the bottom up, pulling on discipline expertise where appropriate.
- To work internally with senior stakeholders across departments to create a master brief template, process and best practice
Is this you?
You will ideally come from a sports marketing background or will be at a leading creative agency in a senior producer position.
- Well-drilled in end-to-end project delivery, including scoping, definition, production and delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Able to lead large projects independently
- A fully integrated background with strong content & social media experience
- Ideally some methodology experience
- A whizz with a spreadsheet
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Producer - Sports Content Platform
- Contract type:
- Project Management
- London, England
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- Contact name:
- David Finlay
- Contact email:
- Publish date: