DNA Recruit have partnered with a renowned Digital & Social agency who are looking for a Senior Producer to join their evolving team.
As the new team member, your role will involve diligently managing and delivering projects from the idea stage to execution, with a focus on completing them within the allocated budget and on schedule, while providing exceptional creative solutions.
- Overseeing and managing client productions, such as social campaigns, websites, video content, and apps, from planning to post-production.
- The ability to create estimates, schedules, SOWs, and other relevant production documentation for all projects.
- You will be the main point of contact between clients and agency teams, as well as liaising with creative teams, strategy, client services, and social.
- Responsible for sourcing and managing outside vendors for design, digital, paid social, content production, and any other outsourced requirements.
- You will ensure that each project has been fully delivered to the requested specs and liaise with localisation agencies where necessary to get the right specs.
- Oversee and manage internal productions, such as case studies, reels, and pitch films, and ensure that reporting and tracking protocols are maintained and updated.
- You should be comfortable leading client meetings and all internal ceremonies with creative and tech teams.
- Proven experience in managing campaigns across social and digital channels and have a strong grasp of industry best practices.
- Exceptional organisational skills & the ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email Clients).
- An understanding of project management tools such as Basecamp, Trello, Slack, Gitlab, and Google Docs.
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills are a must, along with a passion for teamwork and collaboration.
- The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in project scoping, planning, costing, and scheduling.
- Eager to contribute to the creative process, and approach projects from all angles.
- The ability to assess and enhance the production cycle, have meticulous attention to detail and strive for perfection, as well as excellent communication skills.
Is this you?
- Confident and driven.
- Positive, can-do attitude and solution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Quick thinking.
- Strong focus on detail.
- Ability to be practical and realistic about what is achievable.
- Organisational skills.
- Logical thinking, understanding the causes and consequences of situations and anticipating necessary actions.
£350 day rate
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.