Are you already an experienced client facing Producer who is looking for their next move? DNA Recruit would like to hear from you to discuss an opportunity to join an independent creative agency. Read on to find out more …..
DNA Recruit are delighted to be able to assist a Creative Agency based in London who help brands solve their communication problems by making them memorable, distinctive, and relevant in today's ever evolving world. With many clients within food and beverage, FMCG, events and retail and exciting client campaigns/new business in the pipeline and ambitious growth plans for the agency, this is the time for you to be joining their team.
DNA Recruit are keen to speak with Senior Producers about an exciting opportunity to join an independent creative agency's brand experience team. Reporting to the Business Director the Producer will lead development and delivery of brand activation, and events and experiential campaigns. The Senior Producer's responsibilities are to deliver world-class award-winning brand experiences for their clients, leading teams and partners from pitch to project management to evaluation. Some of your day-to-day duties will include:
- Daily ownership of key client relationships at all levels to ensure seamless client experience of project delivery.
- Leading and supporting teams to deliver pitches including briefing, direction setting, creative feedback and production ideas.
- Understanding the brand experience objectives and translating client briefs to internal teams.
- Manage delivery teams to ensure project are delivered on brief, including driving budgets, time lines, creative output and that on-site delivery is best in class.
- Help inspire teams and client to evaluate the brand experience offering by keeping up to date with innovation across the industry.
- Identify skills and resources required to delivery projects and set up at briefing stage.
- Ownership of budgets, setting direction and working closely with the team to maintain GP across projects.
- Creative brand guardian, contributing to the creative feedback process and ensuring objectives achieved with first class creative.
- Attend live events and projects within the named accounts, to lead and liaise with the client and provide key support and buffer to the delivery teams.
- Spot and secure new growth opportunities and a commercial mindset is crucial to the role to ensure profitable output.
Is this you?
The Senior Producer will have 8+ years events and brand experience and deep understanding of experiential, content and activation experience, and delivery of B2C events formats is essential, with media engagement desirable and B2B a bonus in this exciting opportunity. FMCG experience is preferred but not essential, good interpersonal, comms and organisational skills would be preferable for presenting to client. The Senior Producer unites teams and suppliers so managing time lines and deliverables runs through your veins and has a solid understanding of the role that Brand Experience can play within an integrated campaign, especially the content output, with the ability to think about multiple channels.
Salary: £40K plus bonus & many benefits
Flexible working policy.
An exciting opportunity for you, and one size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. So if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: LL10138
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.