Our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for our customers, revolutionizing the gambling space as we go. We're home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands, and with a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
Are you a proactive, detail-oriented person who is passionate about PPC and looking to work in a cool team?
A great opportunity has arisen, where bwin is currently looking for a Senior PPC Executive to work on our in-house Paid Search Accounts, offering fantastic financial packages ranging from £33,000 -£40,000 + bonus as well as great development paths.
Reporting to the Senior PPC Manager, you will be responsible for managing our PPC campaigns and improving the results across all our regions and brands. The role would be ideal for an individual with a very good paid search knowledge and a strong desire to help and support the team and bring new ideas on the table.
What we are offering you
- A strategic position at the global market leader in sports entertainment and gambling.
- You will learn from the best. We have an incredibly talented team of people around us, and it is something we are so proud of.
- You will be free to be yourself, put yourself forward for additional learning, and truly turn this into anything you want to be.
- Very good team spirit, flat hierarchies, shared activities.
- Competitive, rewarding compensation package, depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Location: Vienna, London, Brussels, Gibraltar or Sofia - with partial remote work solutions depending on your location.
- We also offer a global mobility package to help anyone who is not currently based in any of the locations and would be looking to relocate!
- Accountable for the day-to-day campaign management on SEM platforms, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & Apple Search Ads
- Own and manage the paid search ad copy & sitelink creation and sign off process
- Own and manage brand bidding across Paid Search by working closely with the wider marketing team whilst ensuring all restrictions are up to date & adhered to and ad copies are tailored and relevant
- Manage online media budgets, including forecasts
- Continuously recommend and implement new ideas/tactics to improve our paid search campaigns
- Be confident in analysing PPC data, identifying issues and planning effective solutions
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to hit and exceed our KPIs
- Deliver weekly and monthly performance reports. Present findings, results and recommendations on campaign strategies, target groups and creative efficiency
Who are we looking for?
- A strong focus on PPC (2+ years) and can bring fresh ideas, industry best practices and innovation to elevate bwin's Paid Search Marketing activity
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of Performance Marketing channels, specifically Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Apple Search Ads and UAC
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, Adobe)
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Hands-on PPC campaign and budget management experience (either agency or client-side)
- Effective written communication, presentation, analytical, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with advanced proficiency in Excel/Data Studio
- Thrive on ownership and accountability, with a proven track record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.