A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior PPC Executive to work on within in-house Paid Search Accounts, offering fantastic financial packages as well as great development paths. Are you a proactive, conscientious person who is passionate about PPC and looking to work in a cool team? Read on to find out more......
DNA Recruit are working with a client whose vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for their customers, revolutionising the gambling space. Our client is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands, and with a focus on sustainability and growth, transforming their sector for players, themselves and for the good of entertainment.
Reporting to the Senior PPC Manager, the Senior PPC Executive will be responsible for managing PPC campaigns and improving the results across all regions and brands. The role would be ideal for an individual with a very good paid search knowledge and a strong desire to help and support the team and bring new ideas on the table.
- Accountable for the day-to-day campaign management on SEM platforms, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & Apple Search Ads.
- Own and manage the paid search ad copy & sitelink creation and sign off process.
- Own and manage brand bidding across Paid Search by working closely with the wider marketing team whilst ensuring all restrictions are up to date & adhered to and ad copies are tailored and relevant.
- Manage online media budgets, including forecasts.
- Continuously recommend and implement new ideas/tactics to improve our paid search campaigns.
- Be confident in analysing PPC data, identifying issues and planning effective solutions.
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to hit and exceed our KPIs.
- Deliver weekly and monthly performance reports. Present findings, results and recommendations on campaign strategies, target groups and creative efficiency.
Is this you?
- A strong focus on PPC (2+ years) and can bring fresh ideas, industry best practices and innovation to elevate the business's Paid Search Marketing activity.
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of Performance Marketing channels, specifically Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Apple Search Ads and UAC.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, Adobe).
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Hands-on PPC campaign and budget management experience (either agency or client-side).
- Effective written communication, presentation, analytical, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with advanced proficiency in Excel/Data Studio.
- Thrive on ownership and accountability, with a demonstrable experience of acting on your own initiative to deliver change.
The role offers:
- A strategic position at the global market leader in sports entertainment and gambling.
- Learning from the best, with an incredibly talented team of people around you.
- Free to be yourself, put yourself forward for additional learning, and truly turn this into anything you want to be.
- Very good team spirit, flat hierarchies, shared activities.
- Competitive, rewarding compensation package, depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Location: London, Europe - with partial remote work solutions depending on your location.
- A global mobility package to help anyone to relocate!
Salary: £33K to £40K
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
This is an exciting opportunity and if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: LL9955
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.