Our client is looking for a full-time Senior Post Producer or Post EP with a strong managerial background. You will work across the Studio's animation and post-production departments.
You will support bids for new projects, job allocation for the team of post producers, and post produce your own projects, as required.
Required skills and experience:
* Minimum 4 years + experience in commercial Post-Production.
* Must have detailed knowledge of 2D/3D animation workflow and its associated software; as well as budgeting, scheduling, and managing the online process.
* Strong track record of creating and winning bid budgets and pitches.
* Experience seeing jobs through from bid to delivery.
* Reconciling and reporting budgets.
* Strong leadership, communication and multi-tasking skills with a knack for constructive feedback.
* The ability to communicate professionally and confidently to clients, staff, crew, directors, and suppliers.
* Working with both the in-house team and freelancers.
* Proficient network of freelance animators / VFX artists / post houses.
Based in Shoreditch, Hybrid
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.