Creative strategists are responsible for ensuring inspiring experiences between brands and customers; experiences that can transform the value brands have for those customers and that those customers have for the brands.
You will deliver bespoke approaches for brand experiences across different marketing communications channels, in particular digital. You will ensure that strategy and techniques are properly integrated into the broader channel mix, and with ATL and digital this will range from social media through comms strategy, mobile and branded content.
The agency has consisently remained at the forefront of companies with the pedigree and ability to make these iconic statements about the brands themselves.
Candidate would be expected to have worked in a similiar agency and have honed their understanding of how to translate a brand into multiple channels, without compromise to brand integrity.
- Identify and understand client businesses in order to develop informed strategic plans and recommendations for client projects, as well as for new business opportunities.
- Develop excellent client relationships in order to educate and influence on world class strategic thinking and programmes.
- Provide strategic leadership on projects; educate and influence internal teams on strategic thinking and concepts.
- Responsible for understanding and predicting digital trends, forming close relationships with wider Creative Strategy team.
- Ensure strategies are creatively inspiring and that creativity is strategically inspired.
- Identify and source commercial data to develop rigorous commercial arguments that demonstrate the business value of a transforming brand experience.
- Use available market and consumer data to develop an inspiring positioning for a brand (What is it? Who is it for? Why should they bother?)
- Use the Customer Experience Journey framework to describe the elements of brand experience for a particular brand
- Work in partnership with a creative director new and exciting brand experience ideas for brands capable of transforming a customer's relationship with a brand
- Develop imaginative and inspiring creative briefs for a wide variety of creative teams
- Develop clear measurement criteria for the effectiveness of work, commission and analyse research, and win client confidence to deliver strategic and effective digital products.
Experience and skills required:
- Significant experience of complex strategic marketing projects across different channels in a broad marketing context, preferably in an agency environment.
- Holistic approach, but must also be experienced in developing digital platforms/communication projects with knowledge of interactive media online, off line and crossover.
- Strong appreciation of different creative disciplines and methodologies.
- Experience of working for international blue chip clients
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging digital technologies and trends
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Be able to communicate and influence demanding clients, across all levels of seniority, as well as co-workers. Able to explain concepts in language relevant to audience.
- Extensive experience of working in a similar environment, where brand values and integrity are translated into engaging iconic events and activation's.
- Creative problem solver who can approach client issues in new ways
- Experienced at identifying and sourcing research/insight data.
- Actively research and understand future trends
- Have a point of view. Be enthusiastic, coupled with tenacity, resilience and influence.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Planner - London
- Contract type:
- Client ServicesPlanning & Strategy
- London, England
- £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Natasha Stark
- Contact email:
- Publish date: