Senior Planner - TTL Agency - West London
Senior Planner, from a creative Account Planning background needed at a leading independent creative agency in London. Behavioural planning is at the heart of the agency vision; and their channel experience is across Brand, Digital, Activation and Customer communications.
This is crucial hire for the agency, reporting directly to the Head of Planning, and will be responsible for leading the strategic development across a number of recognisable brands in FMCG, FS, Telco and Retail.
- The successful candidate will have extensive and proven experience as a brand planner
- Must have excellent grounding in traditional planning, with strong rigour.
- At least 5 years agency-side experience as a planner, working TTL
- Experience working on FMCG and major consumer brands would be ideal
- A natural instinct for human motivation, consumer and cultural development
- Naturally inquisitive and brilliant thinker
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Planning Director to effectively build long term strategic thinking for the brands you are working across
- Effectiveness - seeking the best possible insights to influence the best creative ideas, regardless of channel.
- PR - be an ambassador for the agency internally and externally, to demonstrate a centre of excellence in Thought Leadership
If you're a Senior Planner with a background in Brand or Advertising, then please send me your detail or drop me a note in the strictest of confidence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- Job Title:
- Senior Planner - TTL Agency - West London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- London, England
- £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Robin Longes
- Contact email:
- Publish date: