A rapidly growing Customer Engagement agency is looking for a Senior Planner to join them in the next phase of their development. If you love working with food and tech brands, always challenge the status quo and have a track record delivering robust BTL strategic thinking then read on…
Supporting the Planning Director and Head of Planning, you'll be working with a range of clients across retail,charity,media tech and finance. You'll be the day-to-day Senior Planner for comms, insight generation, proposition development, workshop sessions, client meetings, creative briefs, presentation, analysis and new business.
* CRM: digital and offline expert
* 3 years agency experience
* Experience in research and insight generation, interpretation and application (critical to agency's positioning)
* Commercially aware
* Ability to write outstanding creative briefs
* Proven track record in delivering polished presentations
* Experience leading internal
* Strong creative evaluation skills
* Delivering clear and logical comms plans
* Running positive and constructive meetings and workshop sessions
So if you're an inquisitive and ambitious Planner who wants to be play a part in defining the future of the next big agency then this could be the role for you.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Salary: £70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + + 30 days holiday
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: Up to £50000 per annum + benefits
Greater Manchester, England
Salary: £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits