Senior Planner - BTL/CRM Agency - London
One of the most awarded TTL agencies in London is boosting their BTL, CRM and Data capabilities. With an already established Planning a& Data team, this is the perfect environment to foster great thinking.
The Senior Planner
Senior Planner role at one London most creative integrated marketing agencies. The unit creates ideas lead by digital, content, CRM and data. The agency have had an incredibly successful couple of years (strong revenue growth year on year) have won a number of awards and accolades along with a number of new business wins - which has ultimately led to the hire for the hire of this senior planner
This is a fantastic opportunity for planner with a heritage in BTL, CRM and brand strategy to really 'flex their muscles' on some top consumer brands, whilst working alongside an incredibly talented team of creative and digital enthusiasts
This role will suit a planner frustrated in their current role and wants the opportunity to join a top tier agency brand where they can really influence change and be part of something really exciting.
Is it you?
* The successful candidate will have at least 5 years planning experience
* Must be a planner with experience working across brand , digital, social and CRM
* Must be client facing; fascinated by distilling insights from data
* Experience working on a variety of sectors
* Broader TTL experience beneficial
* Innovative thinking - always looking to challenge the work produced to ensure it is of exceptional quality
This is an exceptional opportunity for a senior planner excited by the opportunity to work at one of the best agencies out there and really elevate their career. Ideally you will be based in London and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Salary: £70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + + 30 days holiday
Salary: Up to £50000 per annum + benefits
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
Greater Manchester, England
Salary: £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits