Senior Marketing Manager to join global events business who is experienced in the disciplines of event marketing, campaign management, product marketing, brand and direct response marketing, marketing automation, content marketing and creative design. Is this you? Read on to find out more about the role
DNA Recruit are working with a market leading provider of B2B Information Services & Events to the tech industries. Their ability to attract the right people and curate the physical space to provide a memorable experience is what they are best at and it brings thousands of like-minded people together. By creating global platforms for industries, specialist markets and customers to trade, innovate and grow, our client is able to deliver over 550 events annually.
As Senior Marketing Manager your role will be key in converting prospects into monetised audiences (free and paid delegates to physical, virtual or hybrid events or a student to training) and :
- Lead attracting audience to events and identifies the target audience prospects and secures reach into Prospects that are aware.
- Manage the communication of the strategy, positioning, value propositions and key messages across brands and gain customer insight and develop customer journey to increase engagement and conversion to monetised audience and clients.
- Support the development and execution of the marketing automation strategy including personas, segmentation, landing pages and nurturing campaigns.
- Identifies and leads external partnerships, setting KPIs and ensuring collaboration is driven with a Client and Audience focus across all natures of business.
- Identify and act on opportunities, across the market and products and services, to improve performance.
- Create a best practice marketing environment, driving efficiency and effectiveness within Audience marketing, promoting the use of Marketing Excellence tools, contemporary digital marketing methods and innovation.
- Promote best practice in reporting, forecasting and performance metrics to key internal and external stakeholders, highlighting revenue risks, opportunities and changing landscapes.
- Regularly review marketing plans, response rates, audience demographics, and industry best practices.
- Partner with Data and Analytics within Pillar, to analyse and use data to measure and improve performance of Audience marketing.
- Foster/lead internal partnerships, ensuring collaboration is driven with a customer focus
Is it you?
Essential skills and experience the Senior Marketing Manager brings with them to the business are strong project management skills, and collaboration and comms skills (written, verbal and presenting) as we as :
- A good understanding of the service provider/telco market is desirable.
- Proven knowledge of tech industry and events.
- Team management experience and excellent coaching skills.
- Planning, developing, and executing go-to-market strategic marketing plans and accurate forecasting.
- Experience in understanding customer needs, and managing senior stakeholders and large complex customers.
- Data Analytical Skills; review data and information, draw conclusions and actionable takeaways.
- Campaign Management; forming and executing a strategy that raises awareness, generates interest and desire, and solicits action. Leveraging multiple techniques and channels in order to achieve objectives.
- Direct Response Marketing; soliciting a call to action, generating demand for sales or an end sale.
- Content Marketing; art of using relevant, engaging content to attract and nurture prospects through the buyer journey.
- Marketing Automation; use of Marketing technology/software platforms to streamline marketing efforts and make them more effective, ie profiling, personalisation, nurturing
- Expertise in Channels and Partner Associations; E-mail Marketing and Event Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Marketing and Public Relations.
- Commerciality/commercial acumen
Salary: £50K plus excellent benefits.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about this role and working within this agency and have most of the skills or experience our client is looking for, please go ahead and click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
job reference 9753
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Marketing Manager - Global Events - hybrid/London
- Contract type:
- Events & ExperientialMarketing
- London, England
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + excellent benefits
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: