Senior Marketing & Comms Manager - Global Creative Agency - London
Senior Marketing & Communications Manager with at least 4 years experience in marketing within an agency or professional services business, to join Global Creative Agency to manage EMEA marketing framework to increase their awareness and drive new business opportunities. (insert here if role is flexi working etc) Read on to find out more.
DNA Recruit are working with a global brand strategy, design and experience agency, partnering with world leading businesses, non profit and government organisations, building brand experiences to unleash powerful results for their clients, producing work that connects with people all over the world. The Agency's team include builders, dreamers and thinkers, naturally creative and strategic, and provide nice workplaces and offering an endless supply of new experiences for their teams that helps them grow.
Reporting to the Business Director, Europe, the role of the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager is to champion the agency's marketing and new business programs, supporting the advising on the EMEA marketing and communications framework, strategy and budget. Their role is to :
- cultivate and maintain relationships with colleagues across the global marketing and business development teams and practice areas within the agency to develop, edit and distribute thought leadership content, case studies, award submissions, blog posts, byline articles, email and social campaigns and more.
- work closely with broader global marketing teams on activities, which will include outbound campaigns, SEO/SEM programs, content, business development, events, PR and demand generation focusing on marketing it's people and work.
- Support the broader Global Marketing and Business Development Team and CMO on global initiatives.
- Lead on activating, managing and evolving the EMEA marketing and communications framework and budget.
- Ideate and implement new ways to increase our awareness in EMEA.
- Lead on recruiting attendees and panelists to partake in internal and external marketing events, to help increase the agency's brand awareness.
- Partnering with various stakeholders to create thought leadership that can be easily digested by an external web-based audience.
- Maintain and manage the agency's EMEA CRM and tech stack.
Is it you?
The Senior Marketing and Communications Manager must have at least 3+ years experience of marketing within a professional service, agency of tech business, and is accurate, organised and productive, and will go deep in to the minor detail of their work, and who understands both the cause and effect of a situation. They must have expceptional writing skills and a deep curiosity of brands and marketing, and is a research-led thinker who can identify trends, and transform complex topics into fresh, clear & distinct content. Other skills include:
- Proficient in LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Yoast, Sprout Social and/or Bambu, GA4 or UGA a plus.
- proficient to strong experience in web management (WordPress), LinkedIn, Salesforce, SEO/SEM, HubSpot, Instagram and ZoomInfo.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, excellent project management skills, analytical aptitude, ability to meet deadlines, and experience managing multiple, concurrent projects together with a proactive work style and a strong work ethic.
- Individual producer + collaborative and results-driven team player.
The Agency offer excellent an working environment, allowing for an endless supply of new experiences helping you to grow. (inset benefits and if role is flexi/remote here).
Salary: up to £65K plus bonus and benfits ( healthcare, etc.)
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about this role and have most of the skills or experience our client is looking for, please go ahead and send us your CV via the Click Now button. Our client believes strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where everyone can grow and succeed. So go on, click apply now and send us your CV to be considered for this role and we will get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Job ref: AW10395.
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.